Grades: PK-K | 85 students
- Little Angels is a loving home for children and young adults with severe disabilities and complex medical needs.
- It is a state-of-the-art facility offering round the clock skilled nursing, therapeutic and habilitation services in a warm, caring environment.
- Founded in 1958 by Elgin residents Pat and Bob Wasmond, Little Angels may not be a home in the traditional sense, but it does provide the most important aspects that make a home love, care and support.
- Little Angels also operates the Cathy Freeman Center for Developmental Training, a dynamic therapeutic day program for young adults with severe disabilities.
- Little Angels and the adjacent DT center are located on Rt. 58, on the eastern edge of Elgin, IL.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ManchesterGrades: 6-12 | 399 students
2108 River Road
Manchester, NH 03104
SuncookGrades: K | 9 students
3 Chester Tpke
Suncook, NH 03275
PembrokeGrades: PK-KG | 29 students
304 Pembroke St
Pembroke, NH 03275
HooksettGrades: K-1 | 11 students
11 Kimball Dr Ste 103
Hooksett, NH 03106
PembrokeGrades: PK-8 | 60 students
389 Pembroke St
Pembroke, NH 03275
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.