- Little Flower Catholic High School for Girls a welcoming and diverse community, empowers young women to recognize and develop their potential, to deepen their faith, and to grow in awareness of their moral responsibilities to the global community by creating a supportive, nurturing environment and implementing a comprehensive program which promotes academic excellence and integrity, moral development, generous service, and civic responsibility.
- Faculty provide leadership and guidance for the students at Little Flower.
- We are committed to academic and personal excellence.
- Our Faculty have received numerous awards including Outstanding science teachers in Philadelphia, Outstanding American History Teacher Award, Human Rights Award by the Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations, National Institute of Health Science Educator, and Who's Who in American Teachers, to name a few.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||747 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 321 students
4115 Baltimore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 680 students
7320 Torresdale Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19136
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12 | 560 students
701 Montgomery Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 571 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
SouthamptonGrades: 9-12 | 397 students
1180 Holland Road
Southampton, PA 18966