Grades: PK-3 | 79 students
- The Little Red Schoolhouse, established in 1960, is in its 46th year of continuous operation under the same leadership.
- At LRSH, we are focused on teaching the fundamental building blocks of every child's education.
- By building into your child strong reading skills and writing skills we give them a head start to the rest of their education years and beyond.
- We also understand that private education is a financial commitment for your family and we want to provide the best value possible to you by providing the absolute best teaching and instruction to your child while running our school as efficiently as possible.
- Take some time to explore our site and then contact us so we can help you discover if LRSH is the place for you and your child." Our skilled teachers provide a nurturing and stimulating environment which is fun and challenging for the children.
- We provide a balanced program of interaction with friends in both teacher-directed and child-directed experiences.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: K-12 | 400 students
2720 Hillside Drive
Dallas, TX 75214
MesquiteGrades: PK-5 | 175 students
1412 S Belt Line Rd
Mesquite, TX 75149
MesquiteGrades: PK-12 | 95 students
1212 S Belt Line Rd
Mesquite, TX 75149
AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1383 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
DallasGrades: PK-12 | 1085 students
11600 Welch Road
Dallas, TX 75229
This is my child's first year here and we are only in the second week of school. He loves it, and I am already sad he can only go until third grade. You get a warm fuzzy feeling and know your child will be just fine and when they come home they are so excited to tell you about there day... I highly reccomend the Little Red School House.. My child only has 8 children in his class and I notice all of his class room papers that are done are completed. The smaller the classroom the more attention each child will receive from the teacher. The more the children LEARN.
- Posted by Parent - Bplaw
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.