Different thickness of cutting materials is provided to develop fine motor strength and coordination.
- Our school embraces the spirit of Montessori and her method of education in developing the whole child.
- Love and peacemaking are the foundations of all that we do, to support the child for who he is and allow him to grow into the person he is to become.
- We affirm that education begins at birth and continues throughout lifetime, therefore, our enrollment starts for the children as young as 1 year old.
- We nurture true wisdom and value self-esteem, human dignity, emotional well being as highly as academic and material success.
- While students are academically challenged, they become artistically creative, physically active, socially confident and emotionally balanced. Our approach is to understand each child's uniqueness and guide him individually and at his own pace through the range of learning skills, so he fully realizes his potential.
- We celebrate the natural diversity of people, be it in lifestyle, interests, or definition of what makes a happy and successful life.
- Our ultimate goal is not only to teach children how to learn, but also have an innate love of learning, a wide range of interests, and an openness to new ideas and possibilities.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,143|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
|Admissions Director||Mariya Sakhno|
- Live Oak Montessori School (LOMS) is surrounded by peace and nature which bring serenity to the child's mind and imagination. Look beyond the Montessori materials on the shelves, and you will discover that the classroom is a place where children really want to be - because it feels a lot like home.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
910 W.Lake Mary Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32773
Lake MaryGrades: K-12 | 54 students
Po Box 954148
Lake Mary, FL 32795
Lake MaryGrades: PK-12 | 695 students
650 Rantoul Lane
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Lake MaryGrades: NS-4 | 331 students
200 Longwood Lake Mary Rd
Lake Mary, FL 32746
SanfordGrades: PK-12 | 139 students
2626 S Palmetto Ave
Sanford, FL 32773
It's a really great place for a child. Children are safe and happy here. They learn how to interact with each other, how to be kind and thoughtful. Kids learn how to respect people and nature. They also get a lot of time outside. School's classrooms are filled with great educational material, that is constantly being renewed to keep students interested. The students get lots of knowledge about geography, biology, literature and mathematics. Additional classes such a as gymnastics, music, yoga and art are available as well. The teachers are very knowledgeable, educated and experienced. My child loves it here so much, that he doesn't want to leave. This school really brings out the best in the children, because they are treated with love and respect.
- Posted by Parent - natal
Great school! Experienced teachers, very convenient schedule. My child loves being here and I see how he progresses every day. School provides safe and cozy environment.
- Posted by Parent - Natal
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.