Grades: K-12 | 124 students
- Living Word Christian School offers traditional classroom as well as a non-traditional approach to learning.
- Each student is assessed for the best learning style to meet their academic needs.
- Our school graduates place well at the collegiate level, post-secondary schools and the marketplace.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Forensic Science, Speech, English, Spanish, French, History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniform: khaki pants, polo shirts (hunter green, red, royal blue) , Dress uniform: shirt & tie, dress)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||Book fees: vary from $200-$300 Lab fee: $50 Application fee: $75 Registration fee:$125|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Janet M. Chapin|
|Admissions Associate||Marli Urey|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Dance, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Dance Team, High School Musical, Instrument, Language Clubs, Math League, Mime Team, Plays, Student Leadership Conferences, Yearbook Staff and more, Youth Worship Team Choir, Dance Team, Instrument, Language Clubs, Math League, Mime Team, Plays, High School Musical,
Student Leadership Conferences,
Yearbook Staff and more,
Youth Worship Team,
- We offer a traditional approach utilizing the best curriculum available.
- We utilize the texts from the following publishers: ABeka, Bob Jones University, Saxon Math, McMillen Math, Pearson, Prentice Hall, ACSI and more...
- We offer PIAA sports and co-op with Greenville S.D. and extracurricular activies
- ACSI Accredited
- LWCS offers innovative programs in computer technology and media production
- We offer foreign language from K-12
- Contact us today to set your child on course for their destiny!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Grove CityGrades: PK-8 | 125 students
301 North Madison Avenue
Grove City, PA 16127
SharpsvilleGrades: K-12 | 13 students
100 W. Ridge Ave, Suite C
Sharpsville, PA 16150
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.