Grades: NS-5 | 172 students
- Long Island Lutheran Day School at St Paul's offers an outstanding early childhood and elementary program that combines challenging academics with a caring and nurturing faith-based environment.
- Classroom technology enhances and encourages innovative teaching that keeps students actively engaged in hands-on learning.
- Our caring and dedicated faulty and staff work to preserve a warm, family atmosphere.
- Faculty and staff alike share a deep commitment to the growth and success of each student.
- We are proud to foster children in a Christ-centered environment, helping them to become confident lifelong learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)
New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(K-5, Lands End School Uniform. Khaki bottoms, Logo imprinted polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,990|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact admissions for specific tuitions for grade levels.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lorraine Rocco|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Sports Program, Application of Art, Book Club, Chess Club, Food Club, Happy Feet Program for Preschool, Tennis Book Club, Chess Club, Food Club, Tennis, After School Sports Program,
Application of Art,
Happy Feet Program for Preschool,
- Full and half-day programs for 2, 3, and 4 Year Olds
- Specialized Kindersteps Progam for late birthdays or the student not quite ready for Kindergarten
- Full-day Kindergarten Program
- STEAM Lab (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics).
- Spanish, Art, Music, Physcial Education , Library, and Instrumental Lessons
- Ipads for every student in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade
- Smartboard Technology
- Nurse on Staff
- Before and After Care available Monday through Friday (6:30 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Certified Teachers, all CPR/AED certified
Discover, Create, Become at LUDridayAY! Call for your personalized tour today.
Profile last updated: 12/07/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CommackGrades: PK-8 | 354 students
2 Indian Head Rd
Commack, NY 11725
East NorthportGrades: K-8 | 441 students
1025 5th Ave
East Northport, NY 11731
My son attended the Kindersteps program at this school. It was exactly what he needed to get him better prepared for Kindergarten and to give him that gift of another year. The staff was loving, kind and always helpful. They fostered a true sense of community and kindness among the children. Would definitely recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - cditu
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.