Grades: 9-12 | 70 students
- Looking Glass is a private, nonprofit organization that each year serves more than 8,500 at-risk youth and families — primarily in Lane County, Oregon.
- We are committed to assisting our clients in navigating life’s challenges, so that they can lead healthier, happier and more productive lives.
- Our agency provides a continuum of integrated services, ranging from prevention to treatment, through a variety of innovative programs.
- Counseling, 24-hour crisis intervention, substance abuse treatment, education and vocational training are just a few examples of the services we have to offer.
- Our programs span the diverse fields of Mental Health, Juvenile Justice, Education, Youth Development and Workforce Readiness.
- We also work closely with, and help shape, the major systems that impact the young people and families in our community and state.
- Our organization is proud to partner with the public and private sectors on addressing and finding solutions to the issues that adversely affect the well being of children, youth and families.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
This program helped turn my daughter around, and motivated her to focus on her future.
- Posted by Parent - simps
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.