Grades: PK | 29 students
- Educational programming at LDFDS is State-Approved and teachers are certified in Special Education.
- An individualized educational plan (IEP) is developed for each student and short-term objectives are reviewed 8 times a year.
- Students receive 4 report cards and 4 progress reports.
- Parents are expected to attend at least 3 formal conferences a year.
- The Lorraine D. Foster Day School provides an educational program that meets the sending school's requirements for high school graduation.
- It is the school's mission to empower students, enabling them to function as competent, responsible individuals who possess the ability to enrich their own lives and to contribute to the betterment of the world-at-large.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Lorraine D Foster Day School also viewed these schools: Sacred Heart Manor Nursery & Kindergarten.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.