Grades: PK | 29 students
- Educational programming at LDFDS is State-Approved and teachers are certified in Special Education.
- An individualized educational plan (IEP) is developed for each student and short-term objectives are reviewed 8 times a year.
- Students receive 4 report cards and 4 progress reports.
- Parents are expected to attend at least 3 formal conferences a year.
- The Lorraine D. Foster Day School provides an educational program that meets the sending school's requirements for high school graduation.
- It is the school's mission to empower students, enabling them to function as competent, responsible individuals who possess the ability to enrich their own lives and to contribute to the betterment of the world-at-large.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Lorraine D Foster Day School also viewed these schools: Sacred Heart Manor Nursery & Kindergarten.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.