Grades: NS-PK | 58 students
- Los Angeles First Preschool & Kindergarten was founded in 1989 with a mission to serve the community with affordable and high quality learning environment to foster children's physical, emotional, social and mental growth.
- Serving children from ages two to six.
- Our philosophy is based upon our belief that children move through stages of development based on their knowledge and experiences.
- Children's cognitive, linguistic, physical and social emotional learning occurs through their interactions with adults and peers and through the use of challenging materials.
- We believe that children must have a positive self-concept to become competent learners.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: NS-2 | 107 students
11312 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
InglewoodGrades: NS-PK | 71 students
1020 N Park Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90302
Los AngelesGrades: NS-K | 52 students
2727 S La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90016
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.