Grades: NS-PK | 58 students
- Los Angeles First Preschool & Kindergarten was founded in 1989 with a mission to serve the community with affordable and high quality learning environment to foster children's physical, emotional, social and mental growth.
- Serving children from ages two to six.
- Our philosophy is based upon our belief that children move through stages of development based on their knowledge and experiences.
- Children's cognitive, linguistic, physical and social emotional learning occurs through their interactions with adults and peers and through the use of challenging materials.
- We believe that children must have a positive self-concept to become competent learners.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: NS-2 | 107 students
11312 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
InglewoodGrades: NS-PK | 51 students
1020 N Park Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90302
Los AngelesGrades: NS-K | 52 students
2727 S La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90016
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.