Grades: NS-K | 40 students
- The Lotus Academy was founded in 1974, and has operated since that time on the basis of one primary objective: creating an academically superior and culturally affirming institution that develops future leaders and thinkers.
- Because the Lotus Academy is a private, independent school that receives no funding from city, state, or federal sources, it is able to operate on a very selective admissions basis.
- Every student applicant is tested and observed, and must meet our high academic and developmental standards in order to be accepted for admission.
- All incoming students’ previous report cards and school records are thoroughly reviewed prior to their admission to ensure that their behavioral and character development will also allow them to be successful in a program where conduct is as important as academic performance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GlensideGrades: K-12 | 257 students
35 Hillcrest Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-12 | 104 students
1196 East Washington Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19138
HorshamGrades: K-9 | 66 students
250 Meetinghouse Road
Horsham, PA 19044
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 331 students
5511 Greene St
Philadelphia, PA 19144
WyncoteGrades: PK-8 | 578 students
2025 Church Road
Wyncote, PA 19095
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.