Grades: K | 42 students
- Lotus Montessori School's mission is to provide a family environment based on mutual understanding, respect and cooperation.
- We are committed to fostering independence, joy of learning, academic excellence, and social responsibility as well as developing body, mind and spirit.
- We encourage students¡¯ sense of wonder and admiration for the world by enhancing their life experiences.
- We strive to instill global awareness with a sense of compassion, sensitivity, and tolerance.
- We believe that learning must be integrated and comprehensive while focusing on the uniqueness of the individual child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Hoffman EstatesGrades: PK-9 | 132 students
1200 Freeman Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Buffalo GroveGrades: NS-K | 76 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Des PlainesGrades: PK-6 | 105 students
2350 E Dempster St
Des Plaines, IL 60016
Mount ProspectGrades: PK-KG | 66 students
805 Burning Bush Ln
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
NilesGrades: K | 98 students
8101 W Golf Rd
Niles, IL 60714
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.