- Our size allows for a sence of community which fosters respect, camaraderie, and leadership.
- As a faith-based institution, Lourdes Academy incorporates values into the entire curriculm.
- Student's learn in preparation for college, careers, and a future of serviceto others.
- High expectations are a hallmark of education at Lourdes Academy.
- Our tradition of excellence is based on the outstanding young people who grace our halls. Lourdes Academy provides a complete program of study allowing for intellectual growth in an atmosphere of integrity and personal responsibility.
- Lourdes offers a four period day known as the block schedule.
- This schedule provides teachers with the opportunity to offer detailed discussions, labs, projects and field trips within single class periods.
- It enables students to focus and dedicate themselves to a smaller number of subjects each semester.
- Lourdes Academy offers an Honors options for students seeking a more rigorous course of study.
- In partnership with St. Norbert College and UW-Oshkosh, Lourdes offers a comprehensive program of college-credit courses.
- Courses in English, Calculus, Chemistry, and Communications are some of the options for students.
- Graduates of Lourdes Academy often find themselves begining college well ahead of their classmates in terms of credits, course selection, and preparation.In addition, Lourdes Academy offers KSCADE classes, college and high school courses taught at different institiutions in the network through distant learning.
- Some example of courses offered through distant learning include Introduction to Medical Terminology, Introduction to Crimnial Justice, AP Psychology, and Speech.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We are members of one community, a community that strives to be excellent in all we do. Excellence is found in living the Lourdes Academy Way through honor, accountablitily and respect. We make a pledge to ourselves, each other and to God that we will live the LAW everyday.
Profile last updated: 08/24/2015