Grades: Nursery School-PK
- Our staff is excited to meet you and your family! Our teachers have a combined 52 years of experience in the childcare field.
- They are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- The majority of our teachers have either their Child Development Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Education.
- All of our teachers go through specialized trainings all year long to build on their education.
- Our staff is passionate about education and excited to be in this field.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to Loveland KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We believe we are an extension of your family. Not only will your child have a fun, safe learning environment but will be surrounded by loving engaged teachers. Our goal is to provide an engaging learning environment for all of our students and to treat each child as an individual.
- We want you to feel safe and secure leaving your child in our care. Not only are all of our perimeter doors are locked we also have a keypad entry with a code that secures our front door. All of our playgrounds are fenced in with secured gates. All of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator who conducts monthly fire and tornado drills and maintains our high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- Hamilton, Clinton and Clarmont Counties
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.