- Lubbock Christian School began in 1954 as a kindergarten and graduated its first senior class in 1965.
- LCS has prospered through much prayer and hard work by teachers, parents, and friends.
- Lubbock Christian School is dedicated to providing a quality enviornment in which each student will grow in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.
- Lubbock Christian School's educational philosophy grows out of its understanding of the Christian faith.
- We believe that the underlying source, goal, and direction of everything is the one revealed in the Bible as the Creator, Governor, and Redeemer of the universe.
- We believe that all reality is dependent upon this one and is intended to reflect his goodness and glory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||344 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,