Grades: 9-12 | 541 students
- Welcome to the Powers Catholic High School family.
- As a member of this family, you will share in and become part of a rich tradition of academic excellence, spiritual growth, athletic achievement and social development.
- This tradition has been formed and nurtured over the past three decades by many people and events who have created an environment that nurtures the education and growth of our students.
- Spiritually, you will grow through the experiences of liturgies, daily prayer, service to the school and community and by sacrifices as you help others through donations of time and resources.
- Academically, you will be given the opportunity to become part of the ninety five percent of our graduates who go on to college or university life through challenging classes in a competitive program of studies.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||541 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.