Grades: PK-8 | 128 students
- Founded in 1856, Luther Memorial School is the oldest parochial school in the Richmond region.
- For almost a century and a half, a dedicated faculty has cultivated the scholastic, spiritual and social development of each student.
- Luther Memoral School provides a strong development and academic foundation for children in preschool through eight grade.
- We foster academic excellence and Christian Faith and values in a safe, loving, grace-centered family atmosphere.
- Luther's spiritual underpinning provides a secure place for young children to go forth from home for the first time, for elementary students to explore and learn with guidance, and for middle school students to begin their adolescence.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,600|
|Admissions Director||Melinda Boisseau|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Extended Care and /or After-School Classes Offered Extended Care and /or After-School Classes Offered,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
11600 Gayton Rd
Richmond, VA 23238
RichmondGrades: K-5 | 96 students
227 S Cherry Street
Richmond, VA 23220
HenricoGrades: NS-12 | 232 students
8701 Ridge Road
Henrico, VA 23229
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
3400 Stony Point Rd
Richmond, VA 23235
AshlandGrades: PK-8 | 60 students
115 Frances Rd
Ashland, VA 23005
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.