Grades: PK-8 | 188 students
- Saint Paul Lutheran School exists and operates as an extension of Saint Paul Lutheran Church for the purpose of providing a Lutheran Christian education to children placed at the elementary level.
- We recognize that education is a life-long process consisting of formal and informal experiences with the home, school, church, and neighborhood.
- St. Paul seeks to work in partnership with parent and child to fully realize the child's God-given potential, in an environment where love, forgiveness, and admonition prevail.
- To this end, it is essential for the school and home to work together, as optimal learning occurs when school and home mutually support and reinforce common values.
- The successful child will best develop as a productive Christian when there is full commitment of church, teachers, parents, and self to these Christian values.
- St. Paul Lutheran School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- St. Paul does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, athletic, and other school administered programs.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.