Grades: PK-5 | 96 students
Lycée Franco-Américain International School is a private two-way language immersion school offering instruction in French and English for preschool (PreK2, PK3, PK4, and VPK) and elementary students (Kindergarten plus 1st to 5th grades). We have received "l'homologation" meaning that we are recognized by the Ministry of Education of France.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Lycée Franco-Américain International School is a private two-way language immersion school offering instruction in French and English for preschool (PreK2, PK3, PK4, and VPK) and elementary students (Kindergarten plus 1st to 5th grades).
- Our curriculum is based on the French educational system and is reinforced by the Common Core State Standards, which facilitates the students’ ability to follow the American educational system.
- Our students are provided a strong foundation to continue their French/English education through high school at the International School of Broward where they have the option to graduate with the traditional French Baccalauréat or the new French American Baccalaureate, a joint initiative of the U.S. College Board and the French Ministry of Education, which blends the best that the U.S. and French secondary education systems have to offer: the Advanced Placement Program (AP) and the Baccalauréat.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West Palm BeachGrades: NS-12 | 1195 students
8401 Belvedere Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 603 students
425 Ne 105th Street
Miami, FL 33138
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12
3375 SW 75 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 109 students
5201 S Flamingo Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
HollywoodGrades: NS-PK | 100 students
282 S. Flamingo Rd.
Hollywood, FL 33027
Applying for French teaching position
- Posted by Teacher - abega
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.