Grades: PK-5 | 106 students
- Lyce Franco-Amricain International Schoolisaprivatetwo-waylanguage immersion school offeringinstructioninFrench andEnglishfor preschool (PreK2, PK3, PK4, andVPK)andelementarystudents(Kindergarten plus 1st to 5thgrades).Wehavereceived"l'homologation" meaning that we arerecognizedbytheMinistry ofEducation of France.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Deborah Mansour|
|Admissions Associate||Joellenvirofice Laurent|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
Martial Arts, Soccer,
- Lyce Franco-Amricain International Schoolisaprivatetwo-waylanguage immersion school offeringinstructioninFrench andEnglishfor preschool (PreK2, PK3, PK4, andVPK)andelementarystudents(Kindergarten plus 1st to 5thgrades).
- Our curriculum is based on the Frencheducationalsystemandisreinforced by the Common CoreStateStandards,whichfacilitatesthe students` ability tofollowtheAmericaneducationalsystem.
- Our students are provided astrongfoundationtocontinuetheirFrench/English education throughhighschool attheInternationalSchool of Broward wheretheyhavetheoptiontograduate with thetraditional French BaccalauratorthenewFrench AmericanBaccalaureate, ajoint initiative oftheU.S.CollegeBoard and theFrench Ministry of Education,whichblendsthebest thatthe U.S. andFrench secondaryeducationsystems have tooffer: theAdvancedPlacement Program (AP)and theBaccalaurat.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12
3375 SW 75 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 109 students
5201 S Flamingo Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
HollywoodGrades: NS-PK | 100 students
282 S. Flamingo Rd.
Hollywood, FL 33027
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 603 students
425 Ne 105th Street
Miami, FL 33138
Applying for French teaching position
- Posted by Teacher - abega
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.