Grades: PK-K | 111 students
- Malaika Early Learning Center is a unique facility dedicated to the young children of Milwaukee.
- We are a state-licensed childcare center and a private/choice 4 and 5 year old kindergarten program that provides a safe, nurturing place for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old to learn and grow.
- Our mission is to work collaboratively with families to establish a strong academic, social and emotional base in the lives of the children we serve.
- Research has shown, unfortunately, that life outcomes are largely determined by the time a child reaches 1st grade.
- The basic social, intellectual, and emotional foundation developed in those early years become the critical factor for future growth, development and social integration.
- Malaika's goal is to give all children a strong foundation, regardless of their socio-economic status or family structure.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Malaika Early Learning Center also viewed these schools: Garden Homes Lutheran School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.