Grades: PK-K | 111 students
- Malaika Early Learning Center is a unique facility dedicated to the young children of Milwaukee.
- We are a state-licensed childcare center and a private/choice 4 and 5 year old kindergarten program that provides a safe, nurturing place for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old to learn and grow.
- Our mission is to work collaboratively with families to establish a strong academic, social and emotional base in the lives of the children we serve.
- Research has shown, unfortunately, that life outcomes are largely determined by the time a child reaches 1st grade.
- The basic social, intellectual, and emotional foundation developed in those early years become the critical factor for future growth, development and social integration.
- Malaika's goal is to give all children a strong foundation, regardless of their socio-economic status or family structure.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Malaika Early Learning Center also viewed these schools: Garden Homes Lutheran School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.