- Since 1932, Malden Catholic, an independent, college-preparatory school sponsored by the Xaverian Brothers, has created a family-like community of faith that has fashioned men of character from boys entrusted by parents to our care.
- A regional school for 700 young men, Malden Catholic strives to maintain the intimacy of its beginnings as a parish high school that prepared generations of its sons for rewarding college careers, success in a variety of professions and endeavors, and meaningful personal lives.
- The success of Malden Catholic is related to the quality of the faculty and staff members who have powerfully impacted the lives of generations of young men.
- The Community as a whole works diligently to ensure that a Malden Catholic education continues to be available to a variety of deserving young men from traditional neighborhoods and beyond.
- It is our mission to deliver the message of the Xaverian Brothers as well as our message of spiritual and academic distinction in a highly competitive market.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||589 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,500|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Winter Track, Wrestling,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DanversGrades: 6-12 | 1500 students
72 Spring Street
Danvers, MA 01923
BostonGrades: 7-12 | 1561 students
150 William T Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125
ReadingGrades: 6-12 | 740 students
101 Willow St.
Reading, MA 01867
EverettGrades: 9-12 | 280 students
Everett, MA 02149
CambridgeGrades: 9-12 | 440 students
1 Matignon Rd
Cambridge, MA 02140