|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||646 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||125 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- An Augustinian School,Catholic and Independent,Living the Augustinian spirit ofVeritas, Unitas and Caritas.
- Veritas - Truth
- Malvern is dedicated to the pursuit of Truth through academic excellence and the growth of each of its students, so that he is prepared fully for college and for a life of integrity and courageous leadership.
- Unitas - Unity
- Seeking oneness of mind and heart in the journey toward God, Malvern strives to build a diverse community in which a caring faculty works with parents and students to instill in everyone a personal responsibility for the common good.
- Caritas - Love
- Inspired by Christ, the Malvern Tradition invites each individual to grow and give in a family distinguished by respect, challenge, service and exceptional love.
Profile last updated: 10/08/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DevonGrades: 6-12 | 268 students
363 N. Valley Forge Road
Devon, PA 19333
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12 | 840 students
814 Yarrow Street
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
HaverfordGrades: PK-12 | 981 students
450 Lancaster Ave.
Haverford, PA 19041
GlensideGrades: 9-12 | 1068 students
8605 Cheltenham Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
SpringfieldGrades: 9-12 | 1386 students
1701 S Sproul Rd
Springfield, PA 19064