Grades: PK-8 | 216 students
- The mission of Maria Montessori School is to provide a complete Montessori program which considers the emotional, intellectual, physical, and social development of the total child by addressing the uniqueness of each in a nurturing, emotionally secure and academically excellent environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- *Low student:teacher ratio based on ages of children==5:1 to 20:1.
- *Full Montessori Program
- *Curriculum includes Spanish or Mandarin, Computer Lab, P.E., Music, Art
- *Before and After school Child Care *
- Fully equipped Montessori classrooms for all ages
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DiegoGrades: PK-6 | 416 students
2640 Soderblom Avenue
San Diego, CA 92122
San DiegoGrades: PK-5 | 182 students
3219 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92117
La JollaGrades: NS-8 | 230 students
2225 Torrey Pines Lane
La Jolla, CA 92037
San DiegoGrades: K-8 | 90 students
3811 Mount Acadia Blvd
San Diego, CA 92111
EncinitasGrades: K-8 | 300 students
141 S Rancho Santa Fe Road
Encinitas, CA 92024
I can't thank the school and teachers enough for all their years of caring for my children. Couldn't have even dreamed up a school that would serve the needs of my two very different children as they have done. It's hard to put into words how much Maria Montessori has contributed to the happiness of our family. My children have gotten the best education in San Diego by attending Maria Montessori. My daughter is now in a public high school and because of the comprehensive education she received at Maria Montessori she has finished her first year with a 4.0.
- Posted by Parent - jkleb
We love the school. The student:teacher ratio is lower than any other school we looked at and the academic programs are very strong. Music and language are part of the curriculum and our kids loving going every day.
- Posted by Parent - carie
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.