- Marmion Academy is a college preparatory school.
- Its mission is the education of young men in leadership skills and a value-based liberal arts education, founded on the Roman Catholic Faith and the Benedictine tradition of a desire for God and a love for learning.
- To accomplish this, Marmion strives to build a community of skilled and dedicated educators, and talented and receptive students.
- Parents, teachers, support staff, alumni and students work together to foster respect for each person and to develop God-given talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Association of Military Colleges and Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||513 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AuroraGrades: 9-12 | 627 students
1255 N Edgelawn Dr
Aurora, IL 60506
BurbankGrades: 9-12 | 598 students
5556 W 77th St
Burbank, IL 60459
ElginGrades: NS-12 | 337 students
350 Park St
Elgin, IL 60120
LisleGrades: 9-12 | 1330 students
2200 Maple Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
ElginGrades: 9-12 | 430 students
335 Locust St
Elgin, IL 60123
Wonderful environment for teen boys to learn and grow both academically and socially.
- Posted by Parent - jaman