Grades: 2-8 | 275 students
- Martin Luther School was founded in 1859 in Philadelphia as an orphanage.
- Located today in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, Silver Springs promotes trauma recovery and family reunification in a nurturing and healing environment with a quality educational program.
- Through trauma-informed approaches children are helped to heal and manage the overwhelming feelings and memories of the bad, sad and scary things that have happened to them.
- The children’s program offers comprehensive services including residential treatment for children ages 6-14, special education for grades K through 8, and community based services.
- Silver Springs provides a continuum of care that begins when a child enters care and continues well after a child leaves our programs.
- Family involvement is essential and encouraged whenever possible.
- Silver Springs – Martin Luther School fosters hope and faith in each child for a brighter future.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-8|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConshohockenGrades: PK-6 | 152 students
2025 Harts Lane
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Plymouth MeetingGrades: NS-6 | 137 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1109 students
340 Morris Rd
Fort Washington, PA 19034
NorristownGrades: NS-8 | 237 students
50 West Germantown Pike
Norristown, PA 19401
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.