Grades: K-6 | 75 students
Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School offers an all day kindergarten program five days per week. Our Kindergarten is engaging and fun as well as offering the appropriate level of academic challenge for our students to reach their full potential.
Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School students integrate faith into their educational experience every day.
Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School is a fun place where our students thrive in a supportive, caring community.
Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School makes learning fun and fosters a love of the written world and of learning in our students.
Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School has a rich and challenging technology curriculum which prepares our students to use technology effectively as a tool to enrich their education.
Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School offers a caring and supportive environment for our students and families.
Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School offers a wonderful preschool experience that is developmentally appropriate and prepares our students to be successful socially and academically in a nurturing faith-filled environment.
- Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School is a small Catholic School that excels in student achievement and faith formation.
- Our students tested a year and a half ahead of the national average on our spring 2015 Iowa Test of Basic Skills. Class sizes are small and we have a student to teacher ratio of 10 to 1.
- We serve students Pre-K 3 and 4 year olds ALL DAY PRESCHOOL begining in fall 2016and Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Student tuition for 2016-2017 is $3550.
- We are also offering a transfer grant to students` transferring to our school from non-Catholic schools.
- New students will receive a $1000 reduction in tuition the first year and a $500 tuition reduction the next year.
- We hope you contact us soon!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniform policy on website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,550|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool Tuition All day Preschool 7:00-5:30 $199 per week See website for preschool options from two day half day to all day preschool. Multi-Child Discounts|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michael Gerard|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Drama Club Band, Chess Club, Drama Club,|
- We send our children to MQP because-
- "All of my boys are brilliant of course, but MQP school is totally the reason Jackson is an A honor roll student at Rogers High School!" ~Barb Spanier
- "EVERY teacher, student and family is welcoming, cares for each other`s kids and wants each student have to a great education that includes the Catholic faith. It is like one big family!" ~ Heather Jurek
- "MQP Catholic School benefits our family because we know that our children will be learning the things that we would teach them at home." ~ Tony and Tracy Shakal
Profile last updated: 01/29/2016
Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School follows the tradition of excellent Catholic schools. Our children learn to know and love God. They learn to serve Him as he looks out for them. In addition our children get a great education from experienced and loving teachers. Small classes ensure that each student has an education tailored to their specific needs. Our Perk-5th grade is open for enrollment year round. Feel free to call or visit at any time. God Bless!
- Posted by Administrator - mgera
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.