|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Military Colleges and Schools
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Virginia Association of Independent Schools (VAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP: Biology, AP: English, AP: US Government, AP: US History, Honors: English, Honors: History, Honors: Math, Honors: Science,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$32,900|
|Tuition Notes||$32900 (Boarding) $8,200 (Day)|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Murali Sinnathamby|
|Admissions Associate||Emalou Dublo|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Drill Team, Fencing, Football, Lacrosse, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Drill Team, Fencing,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Color Guard, Community Service, Drama, Highland Bagpipe & Drumming, Interact Club, JROTC Raiders, Journalism, Yearbook Club Art, Color Guard, Drama, Interact Club, JROTC Raiders, Journalism, Yearbook Club, Community Service,
Highland Bagpipe & Drumming,
- Massanutten Military Academy is proud to work with Project Lead the Way, a nationally recognized STEM program. Our cadets are taking part in this cutting-edge curriculum centered on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- In addition to our regular boarding options, our middle school students have the option of attending as 5-day boarders and day student options are available for grades 6 - 12.
- MMA also offers an intensive English for Academics Program that is designed to help international students prepare for furthering their education in the United States.
- Please visit us online at www.militaryschool.com or by planning a trip to our historic campus in Woodstock, VA. MMA is just 90 minutes west of Washington, D.C. We are currently enrolling students for Summer School 2016 and the 2016-2017 school year!
- For more information, please e-mail email@example.com or call 540-459-2167, ext 1.
- MMA is fully accredited by the Virginia Association of Independent Schools (VAIS) and by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). We are also a member of TABS (The Association of Baording Schools) and AMCSUS (Association of Military Colleges and Schools of the United States).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Oak RidgeGrades: 7-12 | 110 students
2317 Oak Ridge Rd.
Oak Ridge, NC 27310
1950 Academy Drive
Melbourne, FL 32901
Fork UnionGrades: 7-12 | 480 students
4744 James Madison Hwy, PO Box 278
Fork Union, VA 23055
Front RoyalGrades: 6-12 | 331 students
200 Academy Drive
Front Royal, VA 22630
WaynesboroGrades: 7-12 | 169 students
255 South Wayne Avenue
Waynesboro, VA 22980