Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
- Saint Stephen School educates students from Pre Kindergarten 3 through Grade 8.
- Saint Stephen has an established Pre Kindergarten program that balances both social and academic readiness areas and provides an excellent foundation for the transition to Kindergarten.
- Our full day Kindergarten program allows the growth of the individual student to continue so they can flourish in a school setting while still maturing and growing in personal responsibility.
- Grades 5 through 8 offer a middle school model with a homeroom and departmental subjects taught by several teachers.
- Math, reading, and English are scheduled around ability and cross grading occurs.
- Pre Algebra and Algebra are also offered.
- The school encourages its students to look beyond themselves and to assist others, whether it be through the Parish or involvement in community activities for the needy, homeless, ill, or less fortunate.
- We aim to build well-rounded individuals and that is why we are so proud of our students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.