Grades: NS-K | 19 students
- Media Children's House is a private academic school.
- A Toddler program is offered for ages 18 months to 3 year olds.
- A Primary program is available for children between the ages of 3 and 6.
- The full-day kindergarten program offers students a hands-on individualized learning opportunity.
- The program supports individualized learning and research based activities.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call the school for tuition rates|
|Admissions Director||Victoria Eschbach-Whitby|
- Physical Education Individualized learning<
- American Sign Language
- Character Education
- Soccer Shots
People that viewed Media Children's House Montessori School also viewed these schools: Notre Dame De Lourdes School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.