- Melmark New England serves children and adolescents with developmental disabilities as well as significant and complex neurobehavioral challenges.
- Melmark New England provides evidence-based, educational, vocational, clinical, residential, and healthcare services, personally designed for each individual in an environment of warmth, care, and respect.
- Melmark New England utilizes a science-based, best-practices treatment philosophy grounded in the priniciples of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Our overriding goal is to help each individual reach his or her greatest level of independence across all skill areas and environments.
- Melmark New England seeks to partner with families and collaborate in the design of services that best meet the individual student's and family's needs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||150 teachers|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Roxbury CrossingGrades: K-10 | 114 students
53 Parker Hill Ave
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
178 Coolidge Hill
Cambridge, MA 02138
AndoverGrades: PK-9 | 438 students
34 Sunset Rock Road
Andover, MA 01810
WatertownGrades: PK-8 | 137 students
69 Grove St
Watertown, MA 02472
BostonGrades: 7-12 | 1561 students
150 William T Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.