Grades: K | 85 students
- The mission of Melmark is to serve children, adults and their families affected by a broad range of developmental disabilities.
- We provide evidence-based, educational, vocational, clinical, residential, healthcare and rehabilitative services, personally designed for each individual in an environment of warmth, care and respect.
- Our goal is to help each individual served have a meaningful life and attain the highest possible level of personal growth and achievement.
- We strive to develop the intellectual, emotional, social and physical aspects of each individual by providing a wide range of activities, opportunities and challenges.
- We partner with families to define and implement appropriate goals for each child or adult served.
- We are committed to a solvent, efficient, proficient and comprehensive service delivery system.
- Our yearly strategic planning articulates goals and expectations for each department of the organization.
- As an organization we are committed to an environment that recognizes excellence in staff performance and works to create a culture that captures discretionary effort by every level of employee through mutually positive employment practices.
- We actively raise funds to provide the safest, most aesthetic and well-equipped environment to enhance the everyday quality of life for those we serve.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.