Grades: PK-K | 254 students
- Crème de la Crème has evolved the best practices to give children an exceptional early learning experience.
- Crème differentiates itself through its signature 21,000 square foot buildings.
- Each free standing facility is designed, sized and appointed to inspire children to learn.
- The facilities provide an exceptionally secure and nurturing environment.
- Crème believes that the most important years of a child’s brain development and learning patterns occur from infancy to age five.
- The Crème curriculum, based on over twenty years experience with early childhood learning, is aimed at total child development.
- Crème provides extraordinary support for the child’s team of teachers so they can focus on teaching.
- Crème de la Crème believes that its early learning centers of excellence are without peer in the pre-school market in terms of size, amenities, curriculum, quality of teachers and security measures.
- Crème’s operational format provides a unique staffing model, standardized operating and teaching manuals, daily progress reports and a continual housekeeping effort to maintain the cleanliness of the facility.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HoustonGrades: PK-K | 82 students
12751 Kimberley Ln
Houston, TX 77024
HoustonGrades: NS-8 | 371 students
12535 Perthshire Rd
Houston, TX 77024
HoustonGrades: PK-5 | 302 students
12955 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079
HoustonGrades: K-3 | 39 students
1209 Conrad Sauer Dr
Houston, TX 77043
HoustonGrades: PK-K | 80 students
1330 Gessner Drive
Houston, TX 77055
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.