|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Services include:
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Cochlear Implant Services
- A Parent-Infant Training Program, Sound Beginnings, providing home or center-based sessions.
- A Day School providing Preschool classes for hearing-impaired children (2 thru 6 years of age). Daily mainstreaming with hearing children. A summer program is also provided.
- Before (7:30 a.m.) and After School (3-4:45 p.m.) Care is available.
- Mainstream consulation services are also available to school districts throughout the Mid-South.
Profile last updated: 01/29/2015