Grades: 4-11 | 18 students
- Mercy Centre is a program of Catholic Charities Worcester County.
- It was founded by the Sisters of Mercy and Catholic Charities as a school for children with developmental disabilities.
- Today, we offer comprehensive educational, vocational and community based services for students from 6-22 years of age.
- Mercy Centre provides comprehensive educational and employment training opportunities for students with developmental disabilities, mental retardation, sensory impairments, and/or physical challenges combined with attentional, communication, motor, medical and/or behavioral involvement.
- It is designed to maximize a student's independence with a goal of full participation in his/her community in accordance with each student's IEP. It operates full-day sessions during regular school days, 180 days a year.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-11|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Developmental Disabilities|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MillburyGrades: 6-12 | 40 students
130 Elm St
Millbury, MA 01527
WestonGrades: 3-12 | 91 students
177 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
FraminghamGrades: 7-12 | 28 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.