Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
- The Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School was founded in 1982.
- It is administered by an independent, non-profit corporation, Armenian Evangelical Schools of California, Inc. It is governed by a Board of Directors whose members represent the Armenian Missionary Association of America, the Armenian Evangelical Union of North America, the Armenian Evangelical Churches in the greater Los Angeles area, the school Parent-Teacher Organization, and the Armenian Evangelical community at large.
- We believe that the integration of the educational efforts of the home, the church, and the school is basic to the development of each child's fullest potential.
- This joint effort needs to encompass the following perspectives academic excellence, spiritual enrichment and moral guidance, social development, optimum physical development, knowledge and appreciation of the American and Armenian heritages.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Sherman OaksGrades: 9-12 | 1218 students
13645 Riverside Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Sherman OaksGrades: PK-8 | 347 students
13368 Valleyheart Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Sherman OaksGrades: KG-12 | 234 students
13130 Burbank Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91401
Studio CityGrades: 3-12 | 14 students
12749 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
Valley VillageGrades: PK-6 | 89 students
12326 Riverside Drive
Valley Village, CA 91607
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.