Grades: PK-4 | 219 students
- At Merryhill Elementary School, our mission is to provide a high-quality, individualized education that prepares students to excel inthe 21st century.
- Our well-rounded curriculum is integrated with technology, ensuring a challenging and supportive learning environment, where students learn critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Students become responsible and productive citizens as our meaningful instruction creates lifelong learners who embrace both leadership and collaborative skills.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Merryhill School, our goal is to prepare students to be academically successful, capable of transferring their knowledge and skills to new challenges, and confident in their ability to succeed. We offer a challenging and well-rounded academic curriculum. We integrate subjects together so that students can understand how they apply to everyday life, and thus be better equipped for the challenges that lay before them.
Profile last updated: 03/01/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
1718 El Monte Ave
Sacramento, CA 95815
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
205 24th Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 391 students
3245 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.