Grades: PK-8 | 362 students
The mission of Messiah Lutheran School is living to know and share the love of Jesus Christ, while providing a quality education where children experience success! We advocate this mission daily by providing exceptional Christian teachers who are passionate about meeting the needs of their students, by providing a warm and caring environment that promotes learning and Christian living, and by achieving high quality learning resulting from effective instruction and relevant curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||362 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants and polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,551|
|Tuition Notes||Non-church members pay facility fee of $1100 a year.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||A.J. Cluck|
|Admissions Associate||Charmaine Furman|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Camp, Concert Band, Praise Team, Quiz Bowl Team, Robotics Team, Strings Program Art Camp, Concert Band, Praise Team, Quiz Bowl Team, Robotics Team, Strings Program,
- Enrollment is approximately 350 students.
- As Messiah Lutheran School continues to grow we maintain a low student to teacher ratio by adding new classes and teachers in each grade as number of students increase. The average student to teacher ratio at Messiah is 17:1.
- Messiah Lutheran School first opened its doors in 1996. Its growth has exceeded all expectations and in 2007 a major expansion of the school was completed to accommodate the growing student body and deliver the best educational environment possible for our students.
- Messiah Lutheran School is fully accredited through National Lutheran School Accreditation, North-Central Accreditation, and Missouri Non-Public School Accreditation. The accreditation team evaluating our school stated that Messiah`s strength is the loving Christian atmosphere, where classrooms are well-managed and faculty and students support one another.
- Messiah Lutheran School received the National Blue Ribbon Award in 2013. The National Blue Ribbon Schools Program recognizes public and private elementary, middle, and high schools based on their overall academic excellence.
- Messiah Lutheran School annually administers the Stanford 9 Achievement Tests. The average score for Messiah students is at the 79th percentile, well above the average of 50% for schools nationwide.
- Teachers at Messiah Lutheran School meet or exceed requirements that include Bachelors or Masters degrees in Education.
- Messiah Lutheran School offers pre-school programs for children
starting at age three. Our Early Childhood Program is
completely flexible. You can decide which days you want your child
to attend and also decide how long they stay. These options
- 8:30-11:30AM Half day program: traditional AM preschool
- 8:30AM-3:15PM School day program: traditional AM preschool with enhanced PM program (including lunch, nap, and afternoon activities)
- 7:00AM-3:15PM Extended School Day Program: before school care, traditional AM preschool with enhanced PM program (including lunch, nap, and afternoon activities)
- 7:00AM-6:00PM Full day program: before school care, AM preschool, enhanced PM program, and after school care
- Supervised care before or after school is available for all ages for a nominal fee. Parents should contact the school office to learn more about this program.
- In addition to teaching Christian values and delivering a strong academic education, Messiah Lutheran School also strives to support the emotional, social and physical development of our students. A variety of extracurricular programs are available that include school musical productions, and sports leagues for Soccer, Cross-Country, Track, Basketball, and Volleyball as well as enrichment programs such as robotics and quiz bowl teams.
- For more information, contact the school office at 636-329-1096 to request more information or to request a visit with our Director of Admissions and a tour of the school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint PetersGrades: PK-8 | 143 students
1610 Willott Rd
Saint Peters, MO 63376
Saint CharlesGrades: PK-8 | 376 students
3866 S Old Highway 94
Saint Charles, MO 63304
Saint CharlesGrades: PK-8 | 483 students
115 S 6th St
Saint Charles, MO 63301
TroyGrades: K-8 | 281 students
110 Thompson Drive
Troy, MO 63379
Saint CharlesGrades: KG-8 | 290 students
431 Decatur St
Saint Charles, MO 63301