Grades: PK-K | 64 students
- Metro North Children's Learning Center is a private, non-profit corporation governed by a Board of Directors.
- The administrators are credentialed, highly qualified and have been in the education field for a combined 35 years.
- The Center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Metro North Children's Learning Center believes in the healthy, safe development of children and their families.
- Children ages 2.9 - 5 are learning skills that will provide an easy transition to elementary school While many see early learning as play, and it is, there are definite, progressive, academic related subject areas being learned.
- For example, when children play in the sand table the teacher is guiding them through Social Development, Mathematics, Science exploration and literacy.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MaldenGrades: 9-12 | 589 students
99 Crystal St
Malden, MA 02148
EverettGrades: 9-12 | 280 students
Everett, MA 02149
SaugusGrades: K | 100 students
20 E Denver St
Saugus, MA 01906
MelroseGrades: PK-K | 37 students
106 Main St
Melrose, MA 02176
EverettGrades: PK-KG | 22 students
195 Elm St
Everett, MA 02149
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.