Grades: 9-12 | 235 students
- The special purpose of Michigan Lutheran Seminary is to train students for the public ministry of the gospel and to enroll them upon graduation at Martin Luther College, New Ulm, Minnesota.
- MLS has a single course of study which equips each student to meet the enrollment requirements of Martin Luther College.
- The curriculum gives special emphasis to the study of God’s Word, and special attention to foreign languages and music.
- It exceeds standards set by the state of Michigan for admission to college.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Prof. Andrew Naumann|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SaginawGrades: K-9 | 154 students
2745 W Genesee Ave
Saginaw, MI 48602
SaginawGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
610 Court St
Saginaw, MI 48602
SaginawGrades: KG-8 | 18 students
3412 Crestmont Dr
Saginaw, MI 48603
SaginawGrades: PK-8 | 150 students
2777 Hermansau Rd
Saginaw, MI 48604
SaginawGrades: KG-8 | 30 students
4705 Brockway Rd
Saginaw, MI 48638
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.