Grades: 6-12 | 33 students
- Mid Valley School provides a safe, clean learning environment.
- Our custodian is on campus throughout the day; before the students arrive, while the students are on campus, and after the classes have ended.
- He cleans each classroom, and restroom, as well as removing the trash, every day.
- Mid Valley School provides a disciplined, stimulating learning environment for students.
- Students are taught the school rules upon entering the program.
- They have been instructed in what is expected of them and are informed of their responsibilities to follow the rules, and the expected benefits of following the rules.
- The students are also instructed as to possible consequences of not following the school rules.
- As a school, we expect the students to exhibit appropriate behavior, personal hygiene, personal dress, good work habits, and academic standards based upon their capabilities.
- The above is all inclusive but not limited to the above enumerated skill.
- The students will be expected to display a sense of responsibility, demonstrate high moral and ethical standards, and to be good examples to others as well as help motivate each other, and to promote a mentally healthy environment by having respect for all staff and students.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.