Grades: PK-8 | 41 students
- Middletown Christian School of Seventh-day Adventists offers a curriculum which includes Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st through 8th grades.
- Our school has been providing excellence in Christian education for nearly 60 years.
- Our school is accredited by the Atlantic Union Conference Board of Education, North American Division Commission on Accreditation and the Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities.
- Our philosophy of Christian education is based on the Scriptures.
- The development of Christian faith pervades all of life, so every activity has spiritual significance.
- Therefore our curriculum is predicated to develop faith and nurture spirituality while dedicated to educational excellence.
- Our primary aim is to provide the opportunity for students to develop intellectually, socially, physically, morally, and spiritually.
- In the process, students are educated to be sensitive to the needs of others, and to become active members in the society.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Middletown Christian School-sda also viewed these schools: Poughkeepsie Sda Elementary School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.