Grades: NS-K | 55 students
- Middletown Montessori School originated in 1990 by Sharon Kukawski, Barbara Waters, and Phyllis German, three dedicated teachers who strongly believe in the philosophy emphasized by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Sharon, Barbara, and Phyllis actively teach as well as administrate the program.
- They along with their staff are certified by the Department of Education, as well as in the Montessori Method of Education.
- "There are many who hold, as I do that the most important period of life is not the age of university study but the first one, the period of birth to the age of six.
- That is the time when man's intelligence his greatest implement, is being formed." The mission of the Middletown Montessori School is to provide preschool through elementary students an environment which fosters the love of learning by stimulating a child's natural curiosity to discover the world around them.
- Middletown Montessori blends academic excellence, intellectual independence and moral principles in the Montessori tradition.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for information. Various schedules offered.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sharon Kukawski|
|Admissions Associate||Barbara Waters|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DresherGrades: NS-6 | 150 students
1701 Jarrettown Rd
Dresher, PA 19025
BroomallGrades: PK-KG | 17 students
2220 Sproul Rd
Broomall, PA 19008
MediaGrades: PK-8 | 145 students
901 N Providence Rd
Media, PA 19063
HavertownGrades: K-9 | 230 students
109 N Manoa Rd
Havertown, PA 19083
SouthamptonGrades: NS-K | 63 students
1380 Bristol Rd
Southampton, PA 18966
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.