Grades: 9-12 | 6 students
- Milhous School, a non-public school certified by the State Department of Education, offers on-grounds educational services to all of our residents.
- The program affords youngsters access to special education teachers, licensed speech therapists, school psychologists, and other supportive professionals on an as-needed basis.
- Each individual program is carefully carried out by staff members under the direction of the educational psychologist and principal.
- Our students enjoy small, self-contained classrooms with an average of six students per class, and three adult instructors, including a credentialed special education teacher.
- Each student progresses at his own level based on his particular Individualized Educational Plan.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.