Grades: 1-12 | 93 students
- Millcreek of Arkansas was founded in 1988 in response to the overwhelming need for services for emotionally disturbed and developmentally disabled children and adolescents in Arkansas.
- Since that time, we have provided quality care for the children of Arkansas, serving developmentally disabled children & adolescents in a 61 bed Intermediate Care Facility for the Mentally Retarded and severely emotionally disturbed children & adolescents in a 111 bed Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility.
- Helping Children To Live Healthier, More Productive Lives.
- Millcreek is a premier provider of specially designed mental health care services for children and adolescents.
- We are a progressive organization with a unique emphasis on excellence in education and treatment.
- Our outstanding team instills family and community values, and meets the challenges of a changing world.
- The rewards of our work are reflected in the lives of the children we serve and the hearts of the people we touch.
- The Education Department of Millcreek is approved by the Arkansas Department of Education and operates according to the guidelines of that department.
- Millcreek offers education programming for the student requiring mental healthcare services, including specialized instruction for students with disabilities as outlined in the special education regulations.
- Millcreek Education Programs are accredited by the State Department of Education, Special Education Section.
- Certified Teachers licensed by the State Department of Education conduct instruction in a self-contained educational setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Bilingual School Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.