- Miriam School’s nurturing environment welcomes 96 children ages pre-kindergarten through eighth grade with average intelligence who have learning disabilities in the areas of speech, language, motor, sensory, attention, academics or social communication.
- Our experienced staff collaborates to develop a learning plan personalized to each child.
- Our students are encouraged to be inquisitive, creative, cooperative, motivated and respectful learners who develop the self-advocacy skills necessary to succeed in education and in life.
- At Miriam School we believe that each child is uniquely gifted and capable of reaching his or her potential.
- We have proven that our school’s dynamic spirit and exceptional staff can have an infinite impact in a student’s life.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD; LD-Reading, Written Expression, Math; Speech/Language Delays; Fine Motor Delays; Aspergers|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,900|
|Tuition Notes||Need-based tuition assistance is available|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$12,000|
|Admissions Director||Megan Gibson|
People that viewed Miriam School also viewed these schools: Great Circle/Edgewood Children's Center.