Grades: 2-12 | 22 students
- Maranatha Christian Academy is a ministry of Maranatha Baptist Church and is one of over 7,000 schools using the A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education) curriculum worldwide.
- It is our goal to provide children (age 6 and above) with a biblically based education.
- Education is a never-ending process.
- It is more than reading, writing, and arithmetic.
- It is the process of learning how to live by developing individual character.
- A biblically based education includes three elements.
- First, the facts learned in school must be true to God's Word.
- Second, these facts are to be understood from God's perspective.
- Third, the knowledge acquired from these facts must be used within biblical guidelines.
- This is the type of education our academy strives to instill in each child.
- This quality education is not without costs.
- It will cost time and energy as parents and staff work closely together for the benefit of the student.
- Parents have the responsibility to see that all school-related assignments are successfully completed.
- They also have the responsibility to support the school through their prayers and tuition.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MorganvilleGrades: PK-4 | 145 students
257 Highway 79
Morganville, NJ 07751
BrickGrades: PK-8 | 131 students
714 Herbertsville Rd
Brick, NJ 08724
AdelphiaGrades: K-12 | 36 students
1209-11 Bangs Avenue
Adelphia, NJ 07710
HolmdelGrades: K-8 | 496 students
165 Bethany Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
KeyportGrades: PK-8 | 174 students
376 Maple Place
Keyport, NJ 07735
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.