- Welcome to Monmouth Montessori Academy! Our mission at Monmouth Montessori Academy is to empower the imagination, mind and heart of each child.
- Guided by the work of Maria Montessori, we create an environment where children are inspired to realize their academic, personal and social potential.
- Empowering the imagination, the child is challenged in classroom environment which inspires self-paced, individualized and guided discovery.
- The curriculum prepares the child for academic success while stimulating creativity, curiosity and a love of learning Empowering the mind, the child is respected as an individual.
- Self-esteem, independent learning and self-confidence are fostered by the daily activities of the classroom community.
- Empowering the heart, the child becomes an essential member of the global community, working for peace and a better environment.
- Through shared activities, the child develops a respect for others and a desire for peaceful problem-solving.
- At MMA , each child becomes independent life-long learners who are academically grounded and socially confident about their place in the world.
- Come see for yourself!
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Viola|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HowellGrades: NS-PK | 150 students
29 Newbury Road
Howell, NJ 07731
ShrewsburyGrades: NS-6 | 99 students
35 White Road
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
NeptuneGrades: PK-K | 72 students
1107 Gully Road
Neptune, NJ 07753
ManasquanGrades: KG | 19 students
6 Osborn Ave
Manasquan, NJ 08736