Grades: Nursery School-PK
The staff here at KinderCare would like to welcome you to our center for a friendly visit.
We believe that you are the most important person in your childâ€™s life and we are here to assist you in any way you need.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- We here at the Monona Kindercare value each and every family. Every family is greeted with a friendly hello upon coming into our center. The staff and management are here to help your family along your journey. We place the highest importance on the fact that you are your childÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s first teacher and look forward to working with you to help your child grow to their fullest potential!
- We value the health and safety of our children and staff. Our staff is First Aid and CPR certified. We are a peanut free facility. Fire drills are conducted every month and tornado drills are done every month from April to October. Our center features key pad entry, computer sign-in, and face to name attendance every 30 minutes.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- County and NACCRRA
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 22 students
900 Femrite Dr
Madison, WI 53716
MononaGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
4913 Schofield St
Monona, WI 53716
MadisonGrades: K-12 | 226 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
MadisonGrades: K-9 | 242 students
409 Dempsey Rd
Madison, WI 53714
MadisonGrades: PK-KG | 105 students
1124 Colby St
Madison, WI 53715
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.