Grades: Nursery School-PK
We have a team of highly educated and dedicated teachers.
Several of our teachers have been with KinderCare for over 20 years and in the field of early childhood education for over 25 years.
This combination of education, experience, and longevity with the company helps to make our families feel like they are part of our KinderCare family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- We are very excited to welcome you to the Monroe Road KinderCare in Charlotte, North Carolina. We cannot wait to meet you and your family. Here at KinderCare Learning Center, we value learning and put great emphasis on developing the whole child. Our curriculum allows your child to develop to his or her greatest potential through social, emotional, cognitive, and physical progress. We ensure that your child will be provided with a safe, secure, and enriching environment. With our professional and dedicated staff and educational learning environment, your child will have all the tools he or she needs to be successful.
- At KinderCare, following health and safety guidelines is a top priority. For your child's safety and security, we have a keypad in our entry area. Our playground is safe and secure with a fenced in playground, inspected daily, and maintained regularly by our maintenance staff and landscapers. All of our teachers have CPR and First Aid certification.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, and chilcare resources and other subsidies or agencies
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CharlotteGrades: K-12 | 267 students
8500 Sardis Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
CharlotteGrades: 8-12 | 74 students
7516 East Independence Blvd Suite 100
Charlotte, NC 28227
MatthewsGrades: PK-12 | 172 students
2724 Margaret Wallace Road
Matthews, NC 28105
CharlotteGrades: 1-8 | 36 students
6220 Thermal Road
Charlotte, NC 28211
9631 Northeast Parkway
Matthews, NC 28105
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.