Grades: PK-K | 41 students
- Montessori Academy of North Hollywood is a privately owned preschool dedicated to the holistic nurturing of children and their families through the Montessori approach to education.
- Our preschool program is a hands on sensorial approach to education, with many activities to help develop hand – eye coordination, concentration, independence, and socialization.
- Preschool children are exposed to beginning writing, letter recognition, counting, colors, shapes, sizes, etc in a hands on tactile approach, using the Montessori apparatus.
- At our Kindergarten level the students read and write, do additions, subtractions, and even multiplications using the Montessori equipment, before going into our Grade One.
- Apart from these, the children also get many enrichment activities, such as arts and crafts, music, singing, poetry, painting, dancing, gymnastics, and a foreign language (Spanish) at no extra cost.
- Piano lessons are available for a small fee.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Crafts, Field Trips, Gymnastics, Music and Dancing, Spanish Field Trips, Gymnastics, Spanish, Arts and Crafts,
Music and Dancing,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: PK-KG | 132 students
653 N Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
EncinoGrades: NS-K | 119 students
4963 Balboa Blvd
Encino, CA 91316
PasadenaGrades: PK-12 | 326 students
67 W Bellevue Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
Los AngelesGrades: PK-K | 20 students
5262 Fountain Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90029
Los AngelesGrades: NS-K | 101 students
2880 Rowena Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90039
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.