Grades: NS-6 | 177 students
- Montessori Child Development Center is devoted in carrying out the work of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We strive to provide children with academic excellence, utmost care, understanding, guidance, respect, and a beautiful and safe environment.
- We are an authentic montessori school centered in nurturing the uniqueness of the developing child.
- Our school emphasizes greatly on respect.
- This transcends to all avenues respect in education, respect for others, respect for life, respect for the environment, and respect for one self.
- Through respect, children grow and learn by understanding that they are an integral part of this world.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fountain ValleyGrades: PK-4 | 189 students
18410 Brookhurst St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Los AngelesGrades: NS-6 | 124 students
10520 Regent St.
Los Angeles, CA 90034
PasadenaGrades: K | 64 students
355 W Green St
Pasadena, CA 91105
Huntington BeachGrades: NS-3 | 101 students
16081 Waikiki Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
IrvineGrades: PK-1 | 208 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.