Grades: NS-6 | 177 students
- Montessori Child Development Center is devoted in carrying out the work of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We strive to provide children with academic excellence, utmost care, understanding, guidance, respect, and a beautiful and safe environment.
- We are an authentic montessori school centered in nurturing the uniqueness of the developing child.
- Our school emphasizes greatly on respect.
- This transcends to all avenues respect in education, respect for others, respect for life, respect for the environment, and respect for one self.
- Through respect, children grow and learn by understanding that they are an integral part of this world.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Huntington BeachGrades: NS-3 | 101 students
16081 Waikiki Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
TorranceGrades: NS-6 | 58 students
1215 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90501
Garden GroveGrades: NS-6 | 202 students
5856 Belgrave Ave.
Garden Grove, CA 92645
Fountain ValleyGrades: PK-4 | 189 students
18410 Brookhurst St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Los AngelesGrades: NS-6 | 144 students
10520 Regent St.
Los Angeles, CA 90034
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.